|Programme Title:||Girls’ KPOP High Heel Dance|
|Target Audience:||Teenager and Adult|
|Venue required:||Dance studio with mirrors and stretching bars|
|Duration of each session:||
|Material/ Equipment needed:||Media player and sound equipment|
|Student: Instructor Ratio||6-8 students to 1 instructor|
- Equip individuals with the knowledge of K-Pop dance.
- Serve as a platform for their growing interest in Hip Hop Dance.
- Expose individual to different types of hip hop dance in a fun environment.
- Develop and find individual styles and characterization in dance.
- Identify and demonstrate dance terminology, such as names of steps;
- Perform dance to a song that is learned through the session.
K-pop is short for Korean pop. It is a musical generation which is up and coming in the recent times in South Korea. The trend is spreading across other parts of the world like South America, Northeast India, Mexico and Turkey. However, this was not the case in the 90’s, where hardly anyone was aware of this dance style. Today, the music and dance industry in Korea is emerging and young talent is now presenting the polished and creative acts in front of the world. A totally new dance and music era has begun.
Our KPOP class aims at helping people regardless of age differences experience and benefit from this type of dance.
Our KPOP class will focus more on developing sense of timing, rhythm and encourage people to further explore themselves. Our professional coaching team will provide you below opportunities:
- People from all backgrounds are welcomed
- 100% Pure dance coaching and standardized teaching method
- Opportunities for competitions and performances
- Bilingual class, can be taught in both Mandarin or English
|Tuesday & Wednesday||7.30pm-9pm||1/2|
*Early Bird Discount:
Grab the first 20 slots WITHOUT registration fee and kick start your journey of KPOP with us at Spring Hope Arts Studio!