Shape & Dance
|Programme Title:||Shape & Dance|
|Target Audience:||Youth and Adult|
|Venue required:||Dance studio with mirrors and stretching bars|
|Duration of each session:||
|Material/ Equipment needed:||Media player and sound equipment|
|Student: Instructor Ratio||6-8 students to 1 instructor|
- Understanding basic knowledge of Ballet
- Develop interest for Shape & Dance
- Learn to relieve the fatigue and release pressure in a delightful environment.
- Develop and find individual styles and characterization in dance.
Although professional dancers start at an early age, it’s never too late to learn. Our class offers a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning the fundamental techniques. These 90-minute classes are predominantly designed for adults of all ages and abilities. Whether you have absolutely no prior training, or have years of dance experience, we have the perfect class for you.
Our Shape & Dance classes are non-syllabus based but progressive, will focus more on developing sense of timing, rhythm and encourage people to further explore themselves. Our professional coaching team will provide you below opportunities:
- People from all backgrounds are welcomed
- 100% Pure dance coaching and standardized teaching method
- Opportunities for competitions and performances
|Wed. & Thu. & Fri.||7.30pm-8.30pm||1/2/3|